The Only Ebook on the Market Showing You How To Open a 24 Hour Gym.
From Ground Zero To Gym Owner in 12 Months
Everything you ever wanted to know about opening a 24-hour gym but couldn't find the answers to.
Over 100 pages. 30,000 words. 18 Chapters.
This is the bible of twenty-four-hour gym ownership. Never before has anyone given you a complete look at the behind-the-scenes ownership of a twenty-four-hour gym until now. We literally walk you through the exact step-by-step process we use to open our twenty-four-hour HomeTown gyms and answer every question you have like:
- How much does it cost to open a small twenty-four-hour gym?
- What are the monthly expenses for a gym?
- What kind of profit can I expect to make?
- How do I find a location for a gym?
- What legal documents are required to open a gym, and how do I get them?
- How much equipment will I need to purchase? Where should I buy it from?
- What kind of business plan do I need for a gym?
- And more...
This isn't written by a coach or consultant that doesn't have any "skin in the game." This is written by someone who has been in the game for over a decade and still owns gyms. It's the exact process we currently use to search for, evaluate, and open HomeTown Gyms.
If you're thinking about opening a twenty-four-hour gym, you have to read this book.
Table of Contents
- The one story you have to read before opening your gym, especially if you have doubts if it's the right move for you.
- How to calculate your Money Happiness Break-Even Point so you can set realistic goals for your gym and avoid disappointment, according to science and..... Tony Robbins.
- Why you'll need more than just financial freedom from your gym, and how to build a gym that guarantees you'll make money and find fulfillment.
- The crucial questions you have to ask yourself before you invest $100,000 in a gym.
- The Formula We Use to Find the Small Town Just Waiting To Have a Gym
- A crash course in small-town economics. and how a gym in a town of just 3,200 people can turn a $50,000 profit.
- The financial metric that's more important than revenue in a small market.
- The Story of Charlie Morgan
- A complete inside look at a HomeTown Gym - size, staffing, equipment needs, classes, services, and more
- Learn how to buy a $10,000 treadmill for $1,500.
- The one little mind hack that turns writing a business plan from a boring, tedious task into a life-saving guide that will save you during the stressful times ahead.
- How to turn the tables on the banker and put her in the hot seat so you aren't so nervous.
- The ONE thing you should not do after hearing the word NO, and the exact questions you need to ask to turn that no into a yes.
- How you can save thousands of dollars during your first year by talking to more than just the local realtor.
- The 3 main renovations you'll need to make so your gym is ready in time.
- The 3 legal documents you must have before you get a loan or sign a lease and how to get them
- One quick hack to save thousands of dollars on your lawyer costs
- The checklist that shows you exactly what needs to be done in what order so you're ready for your grand opening.
- The exact list of things you'll need before you purchase the equipment.
- A list of every single piece of equipment you'll need, and a few secrets on how to save more than $20,000 on your startup costs.
- A list of things new gym owners don't think about until it's too late.
- A complete step-by-step guide on a week-long grand opening that gets you to your break-even point without spending more than $500.
Chapter 18 - The Next Chapter
Inspired by Ageless in Gillespie...