How does this sound?
We fly you to beautiful, little Gillespie, IL, pick you up at the airport, give you behind-the-scenes access to Ageless for an entire day where we answer every question you have, book you a hotel room for the night, and fly you back to your home the next day with the confidence you need to make your decision. Heck, we're even going to buy you breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
How satisfying would that feel knowing with 100% certainty if gym ownerships is right for you?
No more tossing and turning at night. No more regret. No more what-if's. No more internal debates that seem to never end. 100% certainty. 100% confidence in your decision.
- All of your questions answered either from us or with your own eyes.
- Firsthand experience running the day-to-day operations at Ageless.
- Access to not just myself but our entire team and our gym members so you can ask them any questions you have.
Best of all, there aren't 20 other attendees like at your typical mastermind event. It's just you. 100% of the focus is on you and only you so that we get *hit done.
Is it going to be fun? Yes. Everything we do is fun.
Is it going to be enlightening? Yes. You get behind-the-scenes access to the gym that only owners are privy to.
Are you going to leave with a definitive decision on whether or not gym ownership is right for you? Yes. Every question and concern you have will be answered.
Is it going to be exhausting? Yes. It's 12 full hours of thinking, discussing, and strategizing so you have the knowledge you need to move forward with your decision.
Are we going to have intense discussions? Yes. We're not going to bed until you're satisfied with the answers and access you've received.
Are you excited? You better be. In 24 hours, you'll have everything you need to pursue your dream.
So here's what your "Own a Gym for a Day" will look like:
- Meeting #1 -We fly you into St. Louis International Airport and pick you up at the airport. On the hour drive to the gym, we jump immediately into our first spoke* - you. We'll discuss your goals, your values, your vision, and your core ideology. We're going to bring clarity and tangibility to everything in your heart and your head so we can have a strong foundation to build your gym on. Although this my may seem like "rah rah" spiritual BS, remember that I'm just "country bumpkin." If I don't see its value, I don't do it. I can assure you that if your vision is aligned with your business, you have fun and make money.
- Meeting #2 Depending on what time your flight gets in, once we get into Gillespie, we'll do one of two things. If it gets in late and our morning classes are already over we'll grab breakfast and dive into our second spoke. If your flight gets in early and our morning classes are still going on, we'll stop by the gym so you can see how the morning shift is, and then we'll go get breakfast and talk about the second spoke* - your brand. This is my favorite spoke because it's all about creativity. We'll discuss your positioning, how to separate your gym from the competition, and how to create your gym's promise that will attract hundreds of paying members. By the end of the 2nd spoke, you'll be able to clearly see your gym's personality and unique selling position.
- Meeting #3 -Once we finish the second spoke, we'll move our meeting to the outdoors where we'll discuss our third spoke* - finances. We'll discuss budgets, startup costs, payroll, expenses, and revenue. We'll log into our point-of-sale software and show you exactly how much Ageless makes. You'll see exactly where every penny comes into and out of our gym.
- Meeting #4 - By the end of the third spoke, the lunch bell should be ringing. We'll grab a bite to eat at one of the local restaurants and talk about the 4th spoke* - management. We'll discuss staffing requirements, when to hire, who to hire, roles, responsibilities, and expectations. By the end of this spoke, you'll have a crystal clear organizational chart.
- Meeting #5 - After lunch, we'll head back to the gym and dive into the 5th spoke* - your product. We'll discuss pricing, equipment needed, your services, your classes, quality control issues, and how to create an experience that your members will rave about. By the end, you'll have the "nuts and bolts" for your gym.
- Meeting #6 - Because the product spoke requires the most time, we'll take a small break as our staff is arriving for the evening shift. You'll be able to chat with the staff, talk with a few members, or get a quick workout in. After that short break, we'll dive into the 6th spoke* - sales. I hate sales. I hate hard sells. I hate sleazy sales tactics like using fake scarcity to sell products. That's exactly why we built our own sales systems. It doesn't rely on hard sales techniques, sleazy scripts, or cheap discounts. We'll help you set up a very similar system using content marketing, creating superstar gym members, and a gym experience so great members sell it for you.
- Meeting #7 -We'll finish the previous spoke just in time for you to watch (or participate in) one of our evening classes. Once that class is over, we'll finish with our last spoke* - marketing. This last pillar is another one of my favorites. We're going to look at your market, separate it into segments, create customer avatars for those segments, and then create messages that will speak directly to those segments, first emotionally and then rationally. In short, we're going to create a marketing plan that's cheap and works really, really well.
At this point, you will be drained. You've been thinking, discussing, and strategizing about your gym for almost 8 hours straight. So, we'll finish the day off with dinner at one of the local restaurants. You'll be able to ask any questions you still have, and we'll clear up anything that was a little muddy. Once dinner is done, we'll drive you to your hotel and schedule a driver to pick you up from your hotel and take you to the airport the next morning.
Sounds exhausting and exhilarating right? In just 12 hours, you basically created a complete business plan for your gym from scratch. How relieved will you be knowing all you have to do is type it up and tank it to the bank?
Of course, now that you've visited my town, worked out at my gym, met my team and gym members, and had breakfast, lunch, and dinner with us, I can't just leave you hanging once you get back home. So for the next 90 days, I'll just be a phone call away. If you have a question, you can call me because no matter how thorough we are during those 12 hours, I know once you start typing up your business plan questions will arise. Call me. For free.
So what does all of this cost?
For $5,000, you'll get:
- Roundtrip airline tickets to St. Louis International Airport
- Transportation to and from the St. Louis airport.
- Lodging for one night
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner on the day of our power meetings.
- Seven different one-hour power meetings, each meeting dissecting a different spoke in our business wheel.
- 12 hours of behind-the-scenes access to Ageless, information only gym owners are usually privy to including our financials so you create your gym's business plan.
- Unlimited question and answers from myself, my team, and our gym members.
- 90 days of access to myself after you fly home in case you have additional questions or the bank needs clarification on your business plan.
Sound like a deal?
*What the heck is a spoke? I believe a business should operate like a wheel. Once it's built, it just needs a little momentum and effort to continue to work. For our wheel to work, it needs 7 spokes, each equally effective. If just one spoke is missing, you run the risk of blowing out your wheel and not getting to your destination.